A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MY MOMMY IS LEAVING US!


I saw the pink flowered suitcase thingie. I know what that means.

She's leaving us again.

Hudson says it's forever.

He says it's because I was so much trouble this week. He says it's also because I peed on the globe light and now Mommy doesn't want to be here anymore.

He says it's all my fault.

I'm sorry Mommy. I'm sorry. It just looks so pretty when I pee on your globe lights. I'll try to stop. Don't go. Don't go. Don't leave me.

(I just don't get why Smudgie finds her leaving so funny. He loves her too, and he'll miss her, and he knows that DADDY never fills the water bowls so we'll probably die within a few days anyhow...)

Don't go Mommy. Don't go.

Why is this happening again? We need you home. Daddy doesn't do it right. Ever.

Take care all, and don't leave your family behind. It's not fair.

Rudy "I Pack Really Light and Would Love to Come Too" Patootie

No comments:

Post a Comment