A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Flooring

Hi there my friends. It's been a while.

I thought that I would let you know that the flooring in my house if almost, totally, completely done. (Apparently the insides of the closets still need to be done. I don't get it, but whatever.)

Smudgie continues to pout. He does not like the flooring one bit. He slips and slides. It's hilarious. I wish Mommy and Daddy had done this sooner. Seriously. I wish I had a video camera!

I like the flooring just fine. It's nice and cool and it sure works for me. Maybe I like it because I was such a good helper when it was being put in. I think it's that pride of ownership thing.

Anyway, I hear the squirrel mucking about, so I must go bark at him.

Take care all, and if you need a canine contractor I am your dude.

White Hat Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment