A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Wow, it has been a long time.


I'm so sorry. It's all Mommy's fault.


I love her and all, but she has been really busy....which is tough on us, because even though we spend lots of time with Daddy, he just doesn't do it right.


I wish she'd stay home more often.


Lots has happened in the last while. The tree is up and presents are being wrapped. Mommy says I can't poke about in the presents, which seems unfair, as I'm sure there are some there that say Rudy on them.


Smudgie's naked. And cold...and that means GRUMPY. Now he thinks it's okay to sleep ON me at all times. And if I wiggle at all he growls at me. HOW RUDE is that?


I still have my beautiful fur, but Mommy says that this weekend it will all be gone. She says someone named Karla is coming here to the house to make my hair go away. I don't think I believe her, but Smudgie's already grumbling. He says that once my hair goes away I will be cold too, and that will make me useless to him.
Nice, friendly, Christmas sentiment there pal!


We had to pose by the tree again, but Smudgie and I won. They took almost a hundred thousand pictures of us, but none worked out. I really like this one:
I think Daddy looks great, fighting with us in his long red underwear. Mommy wanted to put it on the Christmas card, but Daddy said NO WAY.


I know that he'll forgive me for putting this up here (and he doesn't actually stop in and read my blog) so I thought I would share it.
This is the pose that we all wanted on our annual Christmas card.


Well, I have to go. Mommy is home today (she took her personal day to hang with us) and I hear things happening in the kitchen. She probably needs my help.


Take care all, and ho ho ho!


Rudy with the red underweared Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME photo, Rudy! Tonks and Luna's Daddy is equally self-conscious. We've been trying to get him into a similar red suit for our christmas card for 3 years, with no luck yet!

    ReplyDelete