A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

I am loving 2012 so far!

Hi all.

I hope you are enjoying the New Year. Smudgie and I are having a great one. Mommy's been home with us all week (Smudgie says that can't last), and we've had two car rides already. (Smudgie also says not to get too used to it.)

And today, it finally snowed a little. I was starting to think that Winnipeg was going to let me down completely. For those of you who don't live here (and why don't you now that I think of it), Winnipeg is all about snow. Winnipeggers pride themselves on saying things like, "Yeah, well, that wasn't too bad a storm. We only got ten centimetres...that's nothing." Then they all go out for Slurpees, even when the thermometer thingie says minus forty.

I like snow. I like to play in it and roll in it and enjoy it. It started snowing yesterday, and ended this morning, and I heard it's less than two centimetres in total, but it's still awesome. I plan to eat it all up.

Yummy!

Other than that not much else is really going on here. Mommy's friends came over last night and Smudgie jumped on them. I sure didn't, but I did use the distraction to help myself to some jelly candies from the table. Or at least I tried. My Mommy has really good reflexes. She had Hudson by the scruff of the neck in her right hand and with her left hand she nose blocked me at the very same time. So no jellies for Rudy.

Daddy thought it was hilarious, so he rewarded us both with cookies and dragged us both back upstairs to watch really boring and silly movies with him.

So that's about it from here. I hope you are all enjoying the New Year so far. Take care all, and make the most of it. I think this is going to be an extra special year.

Rudy, who never forgets auld acquaintances...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys got some snow; here's hoping it still keeps all those alligators away!

    ReplyDelete