A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Now THAT was completely uncalled for!

Mommy always insists we pee before we eat. She says it keeps us from "noodling around" out there, since we're in a hurry to get back to our food. Whatever. I just "noodle around" AFTER we eat, when we get sent out for a poo, but I digress...

So there I was, on the deck, good boy that I am, peeing on the tiniest little patch of leftover snow, right into a flower pot (I don't get why that bothers Mommy so much), when I heard her arguing with Hudson.

He always fusses and wants to eat first and pee later, but Mommy always wins. She just blocks the door, won't let him in, and repeats, "I said, go make a pee" over and over again until he does.

My medication makes me drink more and pee more so I was enjoying a rather long pee, while I watched the battle of wills. Finally, Smudgie gave in (he always loses, but never stops trying) and he stomped over to the very same flower pot/snow spot I was enjoying.

That rat.

He stood on the other side, lifted his leg, and PEED ON ME.

The horror.

And what could I do? I had to finish what I was doing so I just had to take it. Mommy yelled at Smudgie, but he just angled in so he could get me more wet. He was mad at Mommy, so why did I get peed on?

Sigh.

Well, Mommy cleaned me up, and gave me some extra kibble (pee on that Smudgie!) so I guess it ended up okay, but sheesh, do I LOOK LIKE A FIRE HYDRANT?

Take care all, and watch where you pee.

Rudy, who is still peed off

No comments:

Post a Comment