A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

They keep talking about shaving me.

I am afraid.


Very afraid.


I know it's wet and gross out.


And I know I'm pretty matted in my tummy...


But I was kind of hoping they'd forgotten about this shaving nonsense. After all, it IS winter in Winnipeg. How could they be so cruel?


Mommy keeps saying this weekend...something about Louis Riel Day. I don't know who that is, but I don't think I like him, all things considered.


So, I've been trying to lay low, but Smudgie keeps pointing me out to Mommy and Daddy. What a meanie. He even showed me this picture:

He says this is exactly what I'll look like after this weekend.

I'm shaking in my fur. Truly I am.

Help!

Take care all, and send sweaters...

Rudy, who is much too modest to prance around naked

1 comment:

  1. Rudy, remember.....your brother is also a Sheepie.....so if its time for you to be shaved, that means Smudgie won't be "fur" behind. And he who laughs last...well, you know. Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more. (BTW: that picture he showed you? is a CAT, which you are DEFINITELY NOT - your brother is full of beans)

    Auntie B.

    ReplyDelete