A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tomorrow Is Louis Riel Day...


I haven't heard much about getting shaved lately. I'm cautiously optimistic. Right now Mommy is freaking out about having to do her report cards, and apparently the "site" is down, and she's going on and on about how they did something called an "upgrade" to the system last night so of course it wouldn't work today, and who in their right minds messes with things on the weekends leading up to report card deadlines.


Poor Mommy.


Anyway, I found a picture of this guy online. All I can figure out is that he has something to do with the history of Manitoba, and that he must have lived a very very long time ago, back when people existed only in black and white (kinda like sheepies when you think about it).
So tomorrow Mommy gets to stay home from work, and hopefully play with us, all because of this guy. Maybe he's not all that bad after all.
Take care all, and Happy Louis Riel Day...I hear things worked out well for him!
Rudy, with a little gallows humour

No comments:

Post a Comment