A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Monday, February 7, 2011

I snuck out again

Mommy says she doesn't trust me anymore. She's been watching me like a hawk ever since.

The hole in the fence was just too much to ignore. It took me a while to find it, but when I realized that fence board slides when you push on it I had no choice but to explore.

Now it's blocked, and again I'm in the proverbial doghouse. Sigh. I stayed out of trouble and I came right back...why can't Mommy see the bright side of this?

Take care all, and curb your wanderlust. It only makes the people who love you go crazy.

Rudy, the not so happy wanderer

1 comment:

  1. Rudy, your Mommy loves you and you need to stay safe. That means, for a Puppoo, staying in the yard. I know this is hard for you. Finnigan has the wanderlust in his eyes too, and he's getting big enough and strong enough to jump the fence because the snow is piled so high. Really, the snow is NOT whiter, nor is the grass greener, on the other side of the fence, boys.

    Auntie B.

    ReplyDelete