A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Monday, January 31, 2011

I finally did it.

I've been wanting to check out Smudgie's crate for a while now...it looks so toasty and snug all tucked in under the stairs...so yesterday I made a break for it. It wasn't exactly what I thought it would be.

First, it's two sizes smaller than mine. Which means it's two sizes too small for me. It was quite a squish to get in. The part I didn't plan on was that Smudgie didn't want me in there...so he tried to come in after, and a bitey fight broke out.

That wouldn't be so bad...I like a good bitey fight...but I've never been trapped in a small crate when I had one. That was not fun. I tried to get out but my bum got stuck, and I dragged out the crate, and Smudgie was mad, and Mommy called me that word (Doofus) again.

I am not a doofus!

I'm just misunderstood.

And Smudgie stinks at sharing.

I'd totally let him share my crate, and there's room enough for both of us there. But he's not interested, and that hurts my feelings.

Take care all, and be open to sharing.

Rudy, squished and snubbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment