A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

False Advertising

Mommy and Daddy needed to do some "errands" today. They said that Smudgie and I could come along, and so we were very excited and happy and we jumped (well I did, little Smudgie needed a boost) into the truck and then Daddy turned the key and the engine thingie isn't working.

So he took us back OUT of the truck.

But we were supposed to have a ride! No fair.

He did take us for a short walk to the berm, which was cool, but here we are, back in the house, doing nothing. I'm pacing the computer room and writing my blog, and Smudgie's so unhappy he's avoiding all of us and hiding in his crate.

This is so unfair. How can they do this to us?

Take care all, and remember, there should always be truth in advertising!

Rudy, who does not like the old bait and switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment