A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Turns out I like the bed in the TV room.

I don't know what Mommy's complaining about...I like having the bed in the TV room. You can snooze on the couch, or the chair, or the floor, or the footstool, and the BED is in between all of them. One minor leap from the chair to the footstool (with a brief stopover on Mommy's bladder or Daddy's tummy, to springboard you further) and you're on the whole other side of the room, without any pesky walking needed.

I can sleep on the footstool and flop my feet on Mommy's face, and since their heads are at the top of the bed (where there's open space) I can even lick Mommy or Daddy's hair at any time during the night.

What's not to love?

Sigh...but Mommy seems to find fault with all of this. How is this fair? I'm happy...really.

So, I've decided to enjoy it while it happens. In the meantime, I'm glad Daddy's only working on the bedroom renovations a little at a time. The longer it takes him, the longer the TV room is the centre of my world.

Take care all, and try to be flexible with your sleeping arrangements.

Rudy, who will crash on your couch anytime!

P.S. If you want to help out Mommy's school (they need a new playground), please click on the link below and vote for them every day.

www.refresheverything.ca/westviewschoolplayground

No comments:

Post a Comment