A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Everyone keeps saying "Happy Birthday Rudy!"

I'm not sure what it means, but I keep hearing it. Apparently there was supposed to be prime rib tonight, but Daddy's going to a new project today so there won't be time to cook it tonight (I don't get it either)...anyway, someone said there are Birthday McNuggets coming this evening.

I'm not sure what this all means...but apparently I'm something called "two" today. I'll have to get back to you later, but so far, there's a definite feeling in the air. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Take care all!

Birthday Boy Rudy

2 comments:

  1. Rudy!

    Happy Happy Birthday big guy!

    Enjoy your McNuggets! And may there be many, many more McNugget days in the future!

    Love you! Auntie B, Jzero, Vna, Kitty-Ball, Mosie-Man, Ezekiel, Cap'n Jack, and last but not least, Little Big Man Finnigan Cuchulain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sweet Pea! You don't look a day over 18 months!

    ReplyDelete