A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

If Daddy really doesn't want me to eat my fur, why does he stuff it under the couch?

I'm just saying that anything on the floor is fair game, and I do have a habit of eating tufts of fur that fall on the floor, so why would he put it under the couch when he cleans out my brush? It MUST be a treat for me.

And then, when it makes my tummy all upset and I throw up on the new rug, doesn't that make it all HIS fault?

Someone please explain this to my Mommy. I never eat hair out of the garbage can (although to be honest, it's only because she got one with a secure lid so I can't)...but hair on the floor, in my book, is called a "snack." Why else would Daddy stuff it under the couch instead of putting it in the garbage? I'm so confused.

Take care all, and remember, under the couch equals treat for puppies

Ralphing Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment