A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Again I don't get it!

This man keeps coming over and taking apart Mommy's piano. She hasn't played it in weeks. Now it's in pieces, and clamped, and in the middle of the living room.

It's actually hilarious. Smudgie's afraid to even go in the living room. Tee hee.

The little part with the little hammers and brand new felt is on the floor, and it smells yummy and looks chewy, and every single time I get my teeth around it someone yells, "Leave it!"

If it's not for me to chew why is it on the floor?

Hmmmmmm?

Upright logic makes no sense to me at all.

Take care all, and remember, apparently pianos are not food. Harumpf!

Rudy, the piano tuna

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rudy, Cousin Finnigan here.

    I feel the same way about cats. We have a lot of them. They usually stay up high where all I can do it look at them, like all the cool stuff my Mum takes away from me when she finds me chewing it. But sometimes, all on their own, the cats come down onto the floor. Just like my toys. But even then, I'm STILL not allowed to chew them, and if I get caught with one in my mouth, I get in BIG trouble. I just don't get it. If its on the floor, isn't it fair game?

    And here's another thing I don't understand. Maybe you can help me figure this out. When I was little, I lived on the street with my sister, and we went pretty much anywhere we wanted. We were very busy, looking for food and good places to sleep, and trying to stay warm. Now I have this great family, just like you do, and yummy food and treats and a warm bed, but I'm not allowed outside my yard! What gives? Hey, I've been around the block. I know how to take care of myself "out there". You know how it is. Sometimes pups like us just need some "me" time. But when I decide to take a walk all on my own my uprights get very upset. I don't see what the big deal is.

    My Mum keeps telling me that as soon as the ground is thawed, she's putting up something called "the dog fence". Apparently it was here before I came, when the yard belonged to Winnie and Aurthur. I never met them, but their names are on the dog house. Mum says she's going to paint MY name on the doghouse too. I can hardly wait. Then it will be REALLY official. That the yard belongs to me now.

    It all sounds very good. I'm just not sure about this whole dog fence thing. And I STILL don't get why I can't go for walks on my own. Or chew cats.

    I'm just a puppy, trying to make a living.

    Call me. We need to talk. Finnigan

    ReplyDelete