A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Mommy Ran Away!

She's gone.

Forever I'm sure.

I knew that things were too good to be true.

Yesterday she left with Uncle Garth, and her pink flowery suitcase. (Mental note: If I EVER see that pink flowery suitcase again I will PEE ON IT!) She got into Uncle Garth's car and I never saw her again.

Sometimes she goes places with him and comes right back, so I wasn't worried at first, but when it was time for bed and she STILL wasn't home, and Smudgie and me had to spend a whole day with just Daddy taking care of us (the horror)...I KNEW something was horribly wrong.

Smudgie says I am such a bad boy that I made her leave. He says it's all my fault because yesterday when she cut our toenails I didn't fuss and kick like he did. He says she likes that challenge, and if I make things too easy for her she'll leave. And he says that's exactly what happened.

Oh woe is me! Woe is Rudy!

I woke up this morning, hoping she'd be there. But she wasn't. Smudgie was right. She's gone.

I'm pretty sure that it's been weeks now...maybe even a month. I think I may have been so sad that I slept an entire month.

Oh Mommy, why did you go? Daddy said something about Grand Forks, but I KNOW we have all kinds of really nice cutlery here already so there's no way you went looking for special forks for us. That would just be silly.

It was nice knowing you Mommy. I'll remember you always.

Take care all, and don't let your Mommies out the door, just in case.

Rudy, the abandoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment