A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Friday, August 3, 2012

So it's official...even famous people adore me!

Hi All,

Do you guys know who Anne Wheaton is?  That's ok, I didn't either until recently.  I am told you have to be really cool to know about her.  I am glad I am now finally part of the cool ones.

She is the lovely wife of nerd/geek icon Wil Wheaton, who played Wesley Crusher on Star Trek, the Next Generation.  More recently he has been on Eureka, and plays Sheldon Cooper's nemesis on the Big Bang Theory.  She is basically considered nerd/geek royalty in the sci fi community.  (Again, more stuff that sounds cool, but I don't actually understand.)  She's also pretty awesome in her own right.  My Mommy always enjoyed putting eyeballs on everything...Mrs. Wheaton actually started a movement called Vandaleyes that Mommy thinks is the coolest.


My mommy follows both of them on this thing called Twitter.  I am not really clear on what a Twitter actually is, but I have not seen any birds in the house, so at least that is a good thing.  Anyway, this morning Mommy tweeted her a picture of me sleeping on the bed, and she tweeted Mommy back and said that she thought I was cute.  And let's face it...I am kind of adorable.


So this is the picture in question.  I think it's a good one, but I am not having the best ear day in it.  But I guess Mrs. Wheaton can overlook crooked ears to see the true cuteness that lurks beneath.



Take care all, and especially you Mrs. Wheaton.  I've seen your twitter picture, and I think you're pretty cute, too.


Love,

Rudy, who is always ready for his close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment