A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Friday, January 29, 2010


My Thoughts on Snow


1) I like it. It's way cooler than alligators.
2) It's like an all you can eat slurpee buffet.
3) It does NOT belong in your water bowl. Not funny Mom.
4) It makes great scrunching sounds under your feet.
5) If I ever have to dispose of my brother Hudson's body, I'm pretty sure I can hide it under the snow.
6) Sometimes you find these really cool little lemon popsicles in it. Mmmm.
7) Snow seems to bring out snowplows. They are great to bark at. Florida definitely needed more snowplows.
8) I think snow is the opposite of humidity. In Florida there's this thing called humidity. Basically it's warm water in the air (yuck). Snow is cold water that falls out of the air. And....you can eat it. You can't eat humidity. Humidity sucks.
9) Personally, I hope it stays all year long.
10) I'm almost a hundred percent sure (not really, but I'm hoping) that alligators cannot live in the snow. That's a huge relief. Trust me.


And those are my thoughts on snow (for now).


Rudy, the abomidable snow dog

No comments:

Post a Comment