A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, January 31, 2010


I have an announcement to make!
I, Rudy, a very clever dog if I do say so myself, have conquered these stairs. These are the evil stairs that stand between me and the upstairs. These evil stairs have no backs, and always make me think I'm going to fall right through. These are the very stairs I paddled my way up and down for the first few days.
Yesterday I figured it out....well, going down of course. One paw at a time, one paw per step. I did it.
I celebrated by taking on those scary basement steps. Yay for me. Going up is still tough. I like to sproing up two or three at a time, but I'm not wiping out anymore or sliding backwards and landing on my oh so cute little tail.
And best of all, the uprights have stopped giggling whenever I'm on the stairs. How on earth did they think that would HELP me at all. So, I just wanted to let everyone know that I AM a quick learner.
Take care all,
Rudy, the staircase slayer

No comments:

Post a Comment