A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Okay, so today is my first Saturday. So far, it's not all I thought it would be. You'd think having Daddy home all day would be a blast, but so far he's really grumpy and keeps climbing back in bed. He doesn't even want to play with me when I hit him with my paws or frantically lick the inside of his ear. Apparently we'll be going for an "adventure" and a "car ride" but I don't know how any of that will happen while he's still in bed. I'll have to get back to you later with an update. Right now I'm off to snuggle in close and maybe, when he's nearly asleep, I'll bark at him. Mommy thinks it's so funny when I do that. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment