A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Monday, April 25, 2011

And my second post of the day....go figure

So I overheard Mommy and Daddy saying that I'll be starting ADHD meds tomorrow. I'm a little worried about this. I don't know what ADHD is, and I think I'm pretty awesome already, so I don't know why they would want me on meds anyway.

Hudson says it's because the meds will make me shrink. He says I'll shrink and shrink and shrink until I'm the size of a hamster and then he'll step on me and squish me.

He says it'll make up for all the times I've sat on him and all the times I've swatted him with my happy little tail.

I hope he's kidding.

Mommy and Daddy say that once the meds kick in I'll be happier and the world will be relieved. I don't know exactly how I feel about that either, but I think I'm being besmirched.

They also said that Dr. Moffatt will be checking out my hips. I think they are just fine. Does anyone else know a sheepie who can jump vertically more than six feet in the air? That's right...none.

I'll be getting something called an X ray. I hope you can eat them. I'd probably like mine with cheese. I don't know if you can order them like that, but I'll try.

When I asked Smudgie about it, he said that they shouldn't worry so much about my hips, but should be X raying my skull. I'm not sure it's really necessary to be quite so snarky about all this.

I'll have to be sure to sleep right on top of him tonight. That'll teach him!

Wish me luck at the vet tomorrow.

Take care all,

Rudy, looking forward to this X ray vision

No comments:

Post a Comment