A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Do you guys know about the Easter Puppy?



Apparently he comes on Easter morning and hides kibble all over your house. Then, good dogs (and Hudson) do a kibble hunt and get to EAT all the treats they find.


It seemed like hours and hours, but Daddy says it was only about half of one. We found kibbles on the chairs and on the coffee table, and behind the flower pots, and on the shelves (just the low ones) and even on the piano bench.


I sniffed and sniffed and sniffed so hard that I almost passed out. Mommy says half the carpet it still stuck up my nose. Ha. Ha. Very funny Mommy.




The sad thing is that apparently this only happens once a year. That's all. Just once. And I think that I'm a little nervous that some dog got in when we weren't looking, but since he left things instead of taking them I guess it's okay after all.




Take care all, and hoppy Easter!


Love, Rudy Patootie who didn't have to wear any stupid ears this year. Hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment