A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Return of Evil Puppy

This really isn't my fault. It cannot be.

A few weeks ago I was joyfully running and bounding down the hallway and my delicate little paw got tangled in an extension cord that lead to a fan in our attic. I didn't mean to do it.

I kept running and this made the fan come flying out of the little attic door, and it hit the hallway wall, bounced, and hit the stairway wall. It took chunks out of both...right in the same places that Smudgie used to eat the walls when he was little. Daddy was mad, but he loves me and he forgave me. So it should all be good, right?

Nope. Yesterday Hudson decided that since he could see and smell the drywall he should start EATING it again. Daddy is sooooooo mad, and Mommy keeps giggling, which doesn't help. So now Daddy says that I, sweet Rudy Patootie, started it all.

Huh? I do not see how an innocent faux paw on my part could possible cause all this trouble. It's Smudgie. All the way.

Sigh.

Take care all, and remember drywall is NOT a nice light snack.

Rudy, the Demolition Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment