A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

I WENT ROLLERBLADING TODAY!!!

I have to say that I have the very best Daddy a dog could ever dream of. He takes me ROLLERBLADING! I love it. I love the wind in my (absent) hair, the pavement beneath my feet, and the way everything looks all blurry as I flyyyyyyyyyyy by. I think Daddy's really brave to take two crazy sheepies rollerblading, and I especially like that we each get a turn. Hudson barks when he goes, and all that noise makes me very crazy. It's much nicer when it's just me and Daddy. I think that rollerblading must have been invented especially for sheepies, because we LOVE it.

Check out how my ears fly when I'm running like the wind. See how my feet barely touch the ground. This is true sheepie bliss. Thank you Daddy. You are the absolute bestest person in the whole world. I love you more than I can ever say. And, um, can we go again right now?




Take care all, and rollerblade whenever you can.


Silver Bullet Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment