A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

They Lied. No Errands. Cruel Change of Plans!







They didn't take us on errands. They went out for lunch without us. How rude! And, when they got home, they broke the news to me.






Yep. It's Shave the Rudy Day!



And of course, Mommy chased me around with the camera, so you get to see "in process" shots. I'm only sharing this so that you people can alert the proper authorities and make this stop.
NOT FAIR!
I tried hiding in the bedroom, and Mommy picked me up and carried me back. Seriously. She really did that!
NOT FAIR!
I will try to hide the rest of the night, but in case I fail, I love you all, and will miss you all when I go into permanent hiding (or at least until it all grows back).
Take care all, and keep an eye on your fur.
Rudy, the unhappy nudist.
P.S. Don't you love that third picture. Great action shot!

2 comments:

  1. Oh poor Rudy, shaved to the skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look! Is it a bird? A plane? No, its SUPER-RUDY the PARTLY SHAVED OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG, flying through the air on his way to yet another cool adventure. (For this one, folks, he's going undercover, incognito. Its going to be like Nick Cage and John Travolta in FaceOff.) Don't worry Rudy, it'll grow back.

    ReplyDelete