A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Why is Mommy so proud of Hudson when he's evil?

I get in trouble for all sorts of stuff, but Mommy finds Hudson quite clever. Sunday night I was all snuggled on the bed, in the middle of Mommy and Daddy and Hudson was fussing because I was too close to his spot on the bed. Big deal.

So, he went to sleep on the floor.

But, two hours later he stood at the foot of the bed barking like a crazydog. Mommy jumped up and immediately shouted, "Okay, let's go outside." (I knew he didn't need to pee.) Mommy sounded so excited I jumped up and followed her.

Hudson jumped up and took my spot. Actually, he hogged my spot and Mommy's spot.

Now, I think this was an evil move, and it took Mommy half an hour to fall back to sleep, AND she had to curl her legs up because Hudson wouldn't move.

So why is she only half mad and mostly proud of him? I heard her tell Daddy she was impressed at how clever a strategy he used.

I don't get it. I thought I was pretty clever when I pooped in a neat little (okay big) pile in the living room last night. Mommy was busy and I didn't want to bother her to let me out. So why isn't she proud of me?

I'm so confused.

Take care all.

Rudy, who just doesn't get the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment