A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Daddy worked on his truck last night.

I don't have a picture of it at the moment, but I'll sneak out and get one soon. Have you guys ever seen my Daddy's truck? It's downright scary.

Having said that, I still really really love riding in it Daddy. And I think it's really funny that Smudgie can only put his front feet up in the back seat and that while he's waiting for you guys to lift his bum up (it is quite a solid bum) I enjoy jumping right in, right over top of him. I have really springy back legs. But then again, I don't have a Smudgiebum to deal with.

My Daddy's truck is many, many different colours, and all these neat wires hang out from all sorts of places. It's always an adventure. He says he's painting it all black, and that makes me sad. I like the rainbow colours.

So, let's all start an online petition to save Daddy's big monster truck from a paint job that will make it all one colour. Down with conformity! Keep being a rebel Daddy! And when can I go for my next ride please?

Take care all,

Big Rig Rudy

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Rudy, but I have to vote with your Daddy on this one. While I admit that right now its pretty intimidating, I think it will look very sleek and powerful when its all nice and shiny black. It'll be kind of like a giant spy truck. You know what I mean, kind of like when you sneak a stick inside the house by hiding it in your mouth, and then, right in front of Mom and Dad, just chew it covertly. Looking at them all the while, with those big eyes of yours. Its the whole "hide in plain sight" theory. So yeah, that's my vote. All black. Stealth, in plain sight.

    ReplyDelete