A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm no longer allowed to blog unsupervised



Daddy went down to work in the computer room, and he left his laptop open. I thought I'd check in with you guys. So, I started typing, and then I got a little lonely, and stressed. So I licked Daddy's keyboard. Then I nibbled a little. Then, before I realized it, I was chewing a little....then Daddy came back and got really, really mad.
So now I can only use Mommy's laptop and I can only do it WITH supervision. Apparently having to replace the keys will be expensive.
I did throw some of them back up, but Daddy says he doesn't want them back. Mommy said it was funny that "insert" and "delete" came back out. Whatever those words mean.
I am truly in the doghouse now. Even as I type this, Mommy's watching me like a hawk. Daddy's still not talking to me.
I'm so sorry.
Take care all, and remember, computers are not food.
Rudy, full of shame (and keys)

1 comment:

  1. Rudy, it seems perfectly obvious to me that your Daddy was eating pizza whilst he was using his laptop. I think he should apologize to YOU for misleading your nose and MAKING you eat all that yucky plastic. I also think he should have to give you HIS share of the next pizza as reparation. I'm just saying'.

    Maggie --- who knows how critical it is that all sheepies present a united front!

    PS My Mommy almost peed her pants she was laughing so hard reading your post. Doesn't she get how serious this is?!

    ReplyDelete