A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Apparently it is Blueberry Season

Mommy keeps giving us blueberries and Smudgie says that it will be months before that stops, so I've been forced to eat blueberries. I've even given up on dropping them on the floor and making stains because although Mommy yells when I do it, she keeps giving them to me.

So as I always say, "There's no such thing as bad people food." (Although blueberries come close...and I have to make the blueberry face when I eat them, which just makes Mommy laugh and give them to me more.)

There are so many indignities involved in being a sheepdog...but I guess having a family that loves me and snuggles and cuddles me makes up for those.

Well, I gotta go. There's this squirrel who runs across our deck every twelve seconds or so...I've been stalking him for weeks. I think today might be my lucky day, but I can't possibly get him if I'm on the computer, so I must sign off now.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Take care all, and watch for squirrels,

Rudy the Exterminator

No comments:

Post a Comment