A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Smudgie and I had Company Last Night!

Last night was the best! We had company.

I loved seeing Aunt Brighit, and cousins Jzero and Vienna. I also got to see Leah too, and I'm thinking she'll be an honorary cousin too. Mommy never explained the details to us, but she was pretty nice. She didn't even get mad at me when I nosed her repeatedly during dinner.

Mostly I was a pretty good boy. Daddy makes us sit and be calm when people come in. I follow the rule and he releases me quickly. It's Smudgie who is kind of a jerk to company. He always wants to sit on their heads, and it turns out people don't like it.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank them all for coming last night. Smudgie and I LOVED having them here (so did Mommy and Daddy too). I'm sorry that Smudgie wasn't better, but he did seem to redeem himself a little later on when he showed everyone how cute he looks when he spins around in circles.

Mommy even put a video of him on youtube doing the spinning. You can find it here:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-4qqoThpFs

I don't know if you can just click there or if you have to cut and paste. I know I should be more tech savvy, but I think I've learned a lot already...not bad for a young sheepie.

Take care all, and drop by any time. We sheepies LOVE company.

Happy Host Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment