A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

This is not fair.

My wonderful Daddy took me rollerblading again today. It was so much fun. I ran and ran and ran, faster than the wind. It was great. Just me and my Daddy and no rotten brothers.

I heard that Daddy doesn't want to take Smudgie blading anymore. All Smudgie does is bark like a maniac and bite at the leash...sometimes he even nips Daddy. So it seems fair to me that Smudgie shouldn't get to rollerblade then.

But...after my rollerblading he took Smudgie for his very own walk.

Did he stop to think that I like walks too?

Maybe I wanted to go for a walk.

Now, let's be clear, I'd never choose a walk instead of rollerblading but I'm saying a walk in addition to rollerblading. It's not like I ever get too tired to continue.

So, here I am, happy that I got to run, but sad that no one invited me on a walk. I think that this is just too unfair. All that, and a week of eating stinky blueberries. Sigh. Not good.

Take care all, and ever ever leave your favourite dog out of anything at all.

Rudy, the unwalked

No comments:

Post a Comment