A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Hudson Keeps Locking Me Out of the TV Room

I don't know what to do about this. When Mommy and Daddy watch TV upstairs they go into the TV room, and they invite us. I stay for a bit, but then I usually like to go check out the bedroom. I look out the window, and sleep on the bed, and chew my ring. I feel safe knowing where my uprights are if I need them.

But then, after a brief nap, I wake up and I miss them.

So I head over the TV room to see them, and when Smudgie hears me coming he pushes the door closed.

That leaves me locked in the hallway.

Sigh.

I usually go to sleep outside the door, waiting for Mommy to take a bathroom break, or for Daddy to go for a snack, but it's so lonely.

Sometimes Mommy and Daddy notice that Smudgie does it, so they come, open the door, and invite me in. When they do that my heart sings. But sometimes they don't notice. And sometimes he does it while I'm still on the bed and so they check and I'm not there yet and then they don't check again when I am there.

Why is Smudgie so mean to me?

I kicked the door open a couple times and just walked in, and Mommy and Daddy praised me and said I was smart, but then Smudgie gave me "the look" and now I don't open it myself anymore.

So, I am spending way too much time in the hallway away from my family. Oh woe is me. Woe is Rudy!

Can someone please come by and make Hudson be NICER!?

Take care all, and always check your hallways for loved ones. It's not nice to feel left out.

Long Haul Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment