A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mommy says Daddy is working late...

I miss him so much.

I have been sitting at the window, waiting, since dinner. Now it's after ten and he's still not home.

Mommy told us he was working late tonight, but Smudgie says she's lying. Smudgie says he's never coming home and that it's all because I peed on Mommy's fancy globe light last night. Smudgie says we'll never ever see him again and that it's all my fault.

I'm not sure why that would make Daddy run away. Last night he laughed and thought it was funny. It was only Mommy who was unhappy and she's still here and feeding us.

So Daddy, PLEASE come home. We miss you and cannot go to bed without you to snuggle.

My heart is breaking in two.

I'm sorry I peed on the globe. I'll never do it again....or if you really liked it, I'll do it from now on. Sorry Mommy.

Daddy......

Take care all....and always come home to your puppies.

Rudy, the Bereft

No comments:

Post a Comment