A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mommy is my hero!

She is so brave,

And strong,

And observant,

And she saved me!

Well, Daddy helped a little but she made him.

I had something called a "woodtick" on my perfect little nose. She saw it (I didn't even know it was there) and she organized the the extraction, and she coached Daddy, and then she put some special goo on my nose where the "woodtick" had been, and then finally she kissed me right on the nose.

The kiss was the best part.

Daddy was in charge of removing the tick from the premises. Mommy's not a fan of killing anything so he had to relocate it away from us.

Mommy patted me and Smudgie all over after. She says it's to check for ticks, but I think it's because we're so awesome.

Take care all, and watch for blood sucking little fiends.

Rudy "Tick Magnet" Patootie (but to be clear there were no ticks found on my amazing bum)

No comments:

Post a Comment