A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A few things I've tried this week...

Mommy cooked something called "Thanksgiving Dinner" on Sunday. She says we postponed it because of my surgery on the "real" Thanksgiving. I'm not really familiar with the concept, so I'm not really sure why the specific date matters.

But, oh, do I LOVE this Thanksgiving Dinner concept. Mommy cooked for two solid days. And when Mommy's in the kitchen that's where you'll find me (and Smudgie too).

I ate lots of carrot skin curls (and to think Mommy calls them garbage). I got to taste yams, pecans, whipping cream from a spray can (freaky, but yummy), devilled eggs, ham, garlic sausage, and lots, lots more.

She cooked a turkey for what smelled like months, and I even got a tiny taste of that, too. And then there was gravy on my kibble that night!

I hope we do Thanksgiving at least once a week from now on.

Take care all, and happy arbitrary Thanksgiving!

Rudy, who is so thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rudy. This is just one more example of how you and your brother hit the jackpot when you came home to your Mom and Dad. Because your Mom happens to be one of the best cooks I have ever known. Lucky!

    Auntie B, SECOND best cook in the world.

    ReplyDelete