A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I think the snow might really be coming...

It got really cold and rainy here. We haven't seen the sun in months. (Smudgie says I'm exaggerating, but I don't think I am). Mommy hung out laundry on Sunday, and it's been raining ever since. That must be months, right?


Anyway, it's cold. My feeties feel chilly and Hudson's complaining about his delicate feet and hating the rain. Do you think? Dare I hope? Could it possibly be? Could there be SNOW on the way?


Please, please, please think snowy thoughts for me. I'd be so thrilled to see snow again. Mommy and Daddy say that snow is a bad word, but I can't possibly see how that could be true.











This picture is of my glorious snow, but it's from last year. Dare I dream that something so wonderful could ever happen again?

Cross your fingers for me, and take care all.

Rudy, aspiring snowdog

No comments:

Post a Comment