A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

So here's my Monday story...

My sick bum wasn't doing any better on Monday, and the uprights still insist on leaving me in my crate, so unfortunately I had a little oops while locked inside.

I then tried really, really hard to move away from it, but mostly I ended up thrashing about in my crate, so it didn't take long for my nice white and grey fur to become completely a different colour.

Mommy went out for dinner with some friends, so it was Daddy's job to come home early. Unfortunately, he wasn't early enough.

When he got home and opened the crate it was obvious he had no plan in mind. I was just sooooo happy to be out of the box o'poop that I ran out of my crate, and celebrated my escape by doing victory laps all around the house. It never occurred to me that my feet might be a tad, um, poopy.

So Daddy chased me outside. Then he washed my feeties enough to walk me through the house and down the stairs. We had a shower. What fun! I love it when I get that much attention. The warm water feels nice, and the shampoo always smells so good. And it's all attention for ME!!! (Hudson ran and hid in the bedroom, so he missed out.)

Then, Daddy dried me. Next he took apart my crate and washed it inside and out with water and bleach. It looks spiffy now.

Then, he spent an hour and a half steam cleaning ALL the carpets on the main floor. Poor guy.

Finally, he collapsed in bed (without any dinner) just before nine. We all snuggled, which was nice. I was still pretty damp and a little cold. Anyway, about ten minutes later Mommy came home and started teasing Daddy about being in bed so early. She called him a "slacker." He was too tired to even argue, so she didn't even hear about our great poop adventure until the next day. Poor Daddy.

Anyway, by Tuesday my bum was feeling better, so that's the end of my story.

Take care all, and next I'll tell you about how Daddy got bitten by a horse this week. Silly Daddy!

Rudy, who always dishes the straight poop

No comments:

Post a Comment