A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What is the best way to bite a piano?

When Daddy agreed to bring the old piano into the house he thought Mommy would lose interest right away, but she's been playing it for hours and hours a day. It's nice and all (could use a tuning though, even I know that), but it is seriously cutting into our TV and snuggling time.

If I bite the piano will it go away?

I'm falling behind in all my shows...there are some episodes of Billy the Exterminator that Mommy taped (they're old, but I haven't seen them yet), and THEY ARE JUST SITTING ON THE PVR.

I am not allowed to use the remote myself...something about Smudgie eating the one from the DVD player when he was younger. I need my Billy fix!

So, can I interest anyone in a piano? I'm not enjoying sharing my Mommy.

Take care all,

Rudy, who is not the Piano Man

No comments:

Post a Comment