A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaaack!

Hi everyone.

I'm back and feeling just fine.

Mommy and the amazing Dr. Moffatt both think I should still be taking it easy, but I'm just having so much fun feeling better that I find it hard to behave. I really like pouncing on Smudgie right now. When he pounces back Mommy grabs him and HE gets into trouble. I must remember to do that often.

I'm also really enjoying the special food I get. Daddy used roast chicken this time instead of boiled chicken and it was delicious.

They bought me this thing called a muzzle. It's supposed to keep me from eating things when they can't watch me. I don't really like it now, and don't plan to, but I'll keep you updated.

I'm supposed to be in my kennel now, but I snuck out for a quick post. Thank you all so much for your care and concern. I'm sure one lucky dog, and I'm really glad to be back with you all.

I wish I could promise I'll never try that sock thing again, but I know in my heart that it will be hard to resist, so I'm only going to promise to try. Mommy and Daddy are working on desocking every single inch of the house, but I know I have to do my part too.

Take care all!

Rudy, on the road to recovery

2 comments:

  1. glad that you are feeling better Rudy, you got us worry for a little bit.

    Take care and stay off the socks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooooooo happy you're back Rudster.

    ReplyDelete