A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

IT SNOWED!!! IT SNOWED!!!


OHMYGOODNESSIAMSOHAPPY!ITSNOWED!ITSNOWED!


Okay, I'll have to calm myself a little.


It snowed last night. Not much, and Mommy and Daddy say it'll be gone by tomorrow, but I don't care. It snowed!!!! That means that snow is NOT a one shot deal.


There will be more snow to eat.


More snow to frolic in.


More snow to track in the house.


More snow to roll in.


More snow to dig in.


More snow to hide between my toes and then jump on Daddy when he's warm.


More snow to love.


Yay. Snow. Yay.


Now, here are two snow related (non gleeful) points I must make:


1) There is no joy in snow when you are forced to wear a muzzle outside. I cannot eat snow that way, so Mommy please fix it.


2) It is not funny when Mommy lobs a snowball at my head. It wasn't funny the first time, and it wasn't funny the second time. Nor was it funny the fourteenth and fifteenth times either. If it hasn't gotten you a laugh by now, please, LET IT GO. It's not like this hurts me or even bothers me, but when the snowball hits my head it explodes and then I can't eat it.


Other than that....let the snow celebrations begin!


Take care all,


Polar Rudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment