A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I want to tell you about my Grandma and Grandpa

Well, first off let me say, I think it's really cool to have a Grandma and Grandpa. In fact, I have two sets! It's awesome here.

Last night my Grandma and Grandpa came over for dinner. I really like them. I'm learning to not jump on them, and I must say that I'm doing much better than Smudgie with that. I'd love to jump all over them, but I know it's important to use my best manners when they're here.

I spent most of the night laying by my Grandpa's feet, watching him. He's so cool, and I'm pretty sure he really likes me. He smiles at me a lot and makes funny faces sometimes. He's neat.

My Grandma is cool too. She wants to feed me from the table, but Mommy (who can be kinda mean when it comes to this stuff) says NO. Keep trying Grandma. Where there's a will there's a way.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how much fun I had yesterday with my Grandparents. I wish I hadn't fallen asleep at the end, but I was just so tired. Daddy took me rollerblading in the afternoon, just to tire me out. That wasn't fair, but it was fun, so I'll forgive him.

Well, gotta get back to my nap. That was a BIG day. I sure like my whole family. It still feels neat to say....I have a family!

Take care all,

Rudy, who is someone's Granddog!

No comments:

Post a Comment