A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The snow is back!

Mommy is complaining a LOT. She says that the big snowstorm made the roads horrible and that Daddy should drive her everywhere. Daddy does not agree.

I try to stay out of their differences of opinion. I just think we should all WALK...everywhere...all day long.

Snow, glorious snow! Oh, how I've missed you.

When Mommy came home from work (what exactly is that anyway?) she took me and Smudgie out in the backyard without any stupid muzzles, and we romped and pounced and played in the snow. I ate so much snow I was worried there wouldn't be any left for anyone else, but turns out, it just keeps on coming down.

I'm soooooooo happy. Bring it on!

Take care all, and I wish you lots and lots of snow.

Rudy Snowflake

No comments:

Post a Comment