A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Don't Tell My Daddy

Smudgie fussed to go out just now...it's just after midnight here. Daddy took us out and fed us breakfast (well, fed me breakfast, Smudgie wasn't back in yet).

Mommy came down, and informed Daddy that it was the middle of the night. They argued for a bit, and then she showed him a clock. She stormed out to get Smudgie (I felt sorry for him) and he RAN into the house, right past his bowl.

So, once Daddy figured out what time it was they took Smudgie's bowl away....and now HE'S mad that I got an extra meal (third dinner as I like to call it) and he got nothing.

I knew it wasn't breakfast time yet, but I didn't want to hurt Daddy's feelings. I had to take one for the team.

I won't repeat what Daddy said when Mommy explained what time it was to him, but I really don't think any of those words were really called for. I sure hope I still get breakfast tomorrow.

What an odd night. I hope I get third dinner every night from now on. Thanks Daddy, and sorry Hudson!

Take care all,

Rudy, the midnight snacker

1 comment:

  1. Rudy; your mom posted about this very thing on OES.org, so I raced right over to read your version of the story! I'm glad you got a "good boy" snack at midnight!!!

    ReplyDelete