A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sigh. Last night didn't go so well.


I tried really hard to be good. But Smudgie and I still ended up in our crates. We did what Daddy said, and sat quietly, but then Grandma would toss us a treat, or Grandpa would call one of us and give pats.

That was exciting, so we came closer, and then we got told to go away. I'm so confused.

So, eventually, Daddy put us in our crates and we missed most of the party. Well, I got to watch from my crate, and the Christmas Tree lights were on, which was pretty and all, but still...

I'm very sorry Uncle Bob and Aunt Gail. I just wanted to give you a little love. Having a family is still new to me, and I was just so excited.

On a positive note, despite being really excited I did NOT pee in the house last night, which, if you knew me from before, is HUGE progress. So Mommy and Daddy said not to be too hard on myself. They still love me lots.

Now....here's the thing that's stressing me out today:

Mommy and Daddy have tickets to go see that Cesar Millan guy IN PERSON. I'm sure he'll say something that they'll decide is important and when they come home life will change dramatically for Smudgie and for me. I may have to give up chewing on the singing snowman ornament in the dining room, and maybe they'll finally get Smudgie to not stand in the kitchen licking the dirty dishes in the sink.

Oh woe is us!

Take care all, and don't listen to men named Cesar. It NEVER ends well.

Rudy, who really tries

No comments:

Post a Comment