A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Welcome Uncle Bob and Auntie Gail!

I'm going to meet my Uncle Bob and Auntie Gail tonight. They apparently flew in from Ontario just to meet little old me.

This having a family thing is awesome. I never dreamed that I'd just keep meeting more and more and more people I'm related to! Yippeee!

My Daddy says that Auntie Gail doesn't like dogs jumping all over her. (Who doesn't like dogs jumping all over them????? Weird.) I will try to be really good. Rumour has it we're going to the park and later we'll roller blade. Smudgie says that Daddy wants us really tired before the big dinner party tonight. I don't get that, but I will definitely not say no to the plans ahead.

Families are awesome. I'm really loving having a family.

Take care all,

Rudy, a True Family Man

1 comment: