A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I think they might have been trying to kill us both!



Yesterday Mommy and Daddy tried to make me wear pretend antlers and sit nicely by the Christmas Tree (you know, the sparkly fake tree you're NOT allowed to pee on) in the living room. Then they kept pointing this device at us that looked like a camera, but who really knows for sure?


So, even though they tried and tried and tried, I managed to escape time after time. Someone must have been lurking in the background, with a real camera, as this is what I looked like:



I heard something about a Christmas Card and all that, but I didn't see one, so I made sure to never, ever stand still. I don't think it was my real Mommy and Daddy with the fake camera/weapon of doom, but rather some aliens from outer space, up to no good. The good news is that the aliens returned my Mommy and Daddy shortly after, but I do pledge to NEVER sit still when a "camera" is pointed at me. I will survive!
Trust no one and take care all!
Major Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment