A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Just a quick update

I'm feeling great. Daddy's started us back on big walks, and my stitches are holding nicely. I think they look pretty handsome, actually. Makes me look like a biker sheepie.

I have been staying away from socks, but have been eyeing Mommy's gloves. It hasn't snowed (Smudgie says it will eventually though...I hope he's not teasing me because I LOVE snow!) and yet Mommy's already wearing them. She says her colleagues (whatever those are) laugh at her because she is already wearing mittens, two jackets, and a fuzzy scarf for recess duty, but refuses to give up her sandals yet. Personally, I think it's just to keep the socks at bay. It's all just for me.

I do have something yucky to report. Mommy wasn't kidding when she said I'd be going outside wearing a muzzle. She got one. It's like a big basket that goes over my face. I CAN'T EAT ANYTHING GOOD off the ground now. She keeps threatening to make me wear it in the house too, whenever she can't keep her eyes on me.

How is that fair?

Anyway, I should head back to my crate. If Mommy realizes I sneak out and blog while she's at school I'll find myself wearing that horrible thing on my face while I'm crated too, and that would seriously mess with my naptime.

Take care all, and here's hoping the snow falls on ya soon, wherever you are!

Rudy, the snowdog! (Who is a jolly, happy, HEALTHY soul these days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment