A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Monday, December 27, 2010

I don't get this...

Mommy was really happy to get these little card thingies as Christmas presents. I didn't get it...you can't eat them or play with them, although I do suspect I could chew one up in three minutes flat...anyway...

Today she went out (without us) and took two of these silly little cards and when she came back she had traded them for this big bag of clothes. (I still don't get the appeal...why doesn't she just grow out her fur like me?)

She giggled and showed Daddy all the stuff (he didn't even really look) and talked about Boxing Day sales and such. I felt so bad for her that I sat down right in front and I looked carefully at every single piece. I sniffed them all, and even batted one with my paw. It seemed to make her happy. She says she'll always show me her new clothes from now on. (I just don't know if that's a good thing or not.) When I got up and tried to rub up against her new jeans, however, she pulled away and made a not so nice remark about dog fur. Hmmmmm...I should think she'd be happy I'm willing to share my dog fur with her at all. It's really nice and soft and it's getting long.

Anyway, I must investigate these card thingies further. Is it possible to get one that can be traded for kibble? Or toys? Or that thing called Prime Rib that I often hear whispered about in this house, yet it remains completely elusive?

I guess I'll have to google this gift card thing! In the meantime, if anyone knows where I should go to obtain some, please let me know!

Take care all,

Rudy, who is currently cardless

No comments:

Post a Comment