A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Monday, December 6, 2010

I guess it's been a while...

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. Things have been really busy here. That pretend, but not for peeing on it tree, is still up, and these strange looking boxes and bags keep appearing underneath. But, none of them appear to be for me. And I know. I keep checking.

Every time I check (or Smudgie does) Mommy or Daddy keep yelling, "Leave it!" So, I'm guessing that's what the pretend, but not for peeing on it tree is really called. It's a "leave it!"

So, I think the "leave it" is really pretty and all, but how unfair is it that there's nothing for us underneath? Some of those boxes smell really pretty, and I think that if it smells good (or particularly bad) you should eat it.

Sigh.

I continue to be baffled by some of the strange customs around me. I'll have to keep investigating things. And I'll be sure to update you all on what I find out.

Take care all, and leave it!

Inspector Rudy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rudy.

    You know what our uprights call the pretend-not-for-climbing-tree-where-all-the-good-cat-toys-hang in our house?

    "FINNIGAN GET OUTA THERE".

    Kind of a catchy name, eh? And the first part matches the new puppy. Weird, or what?

    Cousin Zeke

    ReplyDelete