A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

So it seems Smudgie didn't lie!

Santa came here after all! Yay!

He brought us toys and treats and treats and treats, and oh yeah...treats. Wow.

I don't understand how he got into the house without us waking up. We are ferocious guard dogs, who never ever let anything slip by, so I am a little surprised and uncomfortable about it all, but he brought great stuff, so I think I'll get over it.

He brought me this chewy toy made from recycled tires. I loved it. Mommy said the label said it was indestructible. Well, I scored a personal best on that one...four minutes was all it took me to chomp off a hunk...and then the uprights jumped up and took it away from me. What was that all about?

When Mommy and Daddy gave us a present to unwrap together, I think I forgot the true meaning of Christmas. I growled at Smudgie (I was so excited that I wanted the present all for myself). Mommy scolded me, and Smudgie ran off and TOOK my new ring for himself. I've been told. I'll try to do better. When I went to take my ring back, he GROWLED AT ME. So I sat down. Then he stared at me. So I laid down. Once I did that, he was okay with me again. I guess he really made things clear for me there. I'm sorry Smudgie. I just got a little carried away.

Mommy and Daddy made brunch for Grandma and Grandpa, and we all had a great morning. Then Mommy went away for a while, but we got to snooze with Daddy, so it was all good.

I've decided I'm definitely on board with this Christmas stuff. The toys are great. The treats are awesome (and Smudgie, with his little princess type tummy only threw up the one time)...

So, Merry Christmas to you all! I highly recommend it!

Take care all, and ho ho ho.

Rudy, Santa's little helper

No comments:

Post a Comment