A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I sure haven't been doing a good job on this blog lately.


There's so much going on around here. I don't know where to start. The "not for peeing on" tree is all glittery and sparkly, and it's lit up all the time. Now there are lots of presents underneath it. It's really cool.


The ones that smell really good (and I've only sniffed, not torn into, honest), are the ones that Smudgie says are for US! He says that presents are things that people who love you get and give to you and then you get to keep them forever. I think this is a neat idea, and that we should do the present thing more often.


There's even a present for Daddy under the tree that says, "Love, Hudson and Rudy." I don't remember going shopping for it, but Smudgie says we went with Mommy. I guess I'll have to take his word for that...or maybe he said that HE went shopping with Mommy, in which case I think my feelings are really hurt...oh well...as long as there are presents it's all good.


Mommy's been out really late almost every single night this week. She says that's what happens when you're a teacher. I think she should stay home more, and teach ME things instead...like how not to pee in the house. I'm down to once a month or so, which I think is pretty close, but Daddy says, "Close only counts in horseshoes or hand grenades." I don't get that either...but he thinks he's funny.


Apparently Grandma and Grandpa will be coming for breakfast on Christmas Morning. I'm not really sure what that means, but I am prepared to share my kibble with them, if necessary. I'm a pretty generous dog, and besides, I can always steal Smudgie's if I don't have enough.


Well, I should end this now...I heard Daddy say the words "dog" and "walk" in the same sentence. This could be important.


Take care all,


And to all a good night...


Rudy, the red nosed snowdog

1 comment: